We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and company information.
– Information that you provide when you communicate with us, such as when you email us or contact us through social media.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
– Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
– To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To notify you about changes to our products or services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act [insert relevant legislation]. Any access request may be subject to a fee of [insert fee] to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.